Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Red Light District

Hello Friends, We have arrived in Amsterdam alive and well. Our hostel is pretty legit actually, Thanks Kari! We're in the Red Light District, which serves as an interesting place to begin our journey. At this time we have a limited amount of internet usage so this will be a short post. However we are working on getting some pictures up for those who wish to view! We love and miss you all though, and can't wait to hear from you guys!

Peace,

Casey & Josh

6 comments:

  1. So exciting that you guys are there! Pumped to read your blogs, can't wait.

    -deeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys!!! i'm so excited for ya. enjoy hamster:) my pet name for amsterdam. kidding. i have never been there but i look forward to seeing it through y'alls eyes.
    lots of love!
    brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi boys!
    I am so happy you guys are keeping a blog. I want to see many photos! Hope you had a good trip there and can't wait to hear the updates!
    Love,
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad you guys made a blog! Update often. I want to hear about all the shenanigans you two find yourselves in. Please be careful and look out for eachother. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the bomb . com. Call me Josh. JPHENZ 4 LIFE

    Caden

    ReplyDelete